Professional Care Management
Helping Clients In Many Ways
At Karlovich & Associates, we promote the highest standards of practice to ensure that our clients and their family receive the highest quality & most cost effective services.
- Conduct care planning assessments to indentify problems, and provide solution.
- Screen, arrange and monitor in-home help or other services.
- Review financial, legal or medical issues and offer referrals to geriatric specialists to avoid future problems while conserving fiancial resources.
- Provide crisis intervention.
- Act as a liaison to families at a distance, overseeing care and quickly alerting families to problems.
- Assist with movoing an older person to or from a retirement complex, assisted care hom, or nursing home.
- Provide consumer education and advocacy.
As a member of the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers (GCM) and with over 15 years of experience in the home healthcare field, Karlovich & Associates has the talent & resources to improve lives.