At Karlovich & Associates, we promote the highest standards of practice to ensure that our clients and their family receive the highest quality & most cost effective services.
- Conduct care planning assessments to indentify problems, and provide solution.
- Screen, arrange and monitor in-home help or other services.
- Review financial, legal or medical issues and offer referrals to geriatric specialists to avoid future problems while conserving fiancial resources.
- Provide crisis intervention.
- Act as a liaison to families at a distance, overseeing care and quickly alerting families to problems.
- Assist with moving an older person to or from a retirement complex, assisted care home, or nursing home.
- Provide consumer education and advocacy.
- Family Member relocation Services
As a member of the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers (GCM) and with over 15 years of experience in the home healthcare field, Karlovich & Associates has the talent & resources to improve lives.
Professional Geriatric care mangement is a holistic, client centered approach to caring for older adults or others facing ongoing health challenges. Working with families, a geriatric care manager expertise provides the answers at a time of uncertainty. Their guidance leads families to the actions and decisions that ensure quality care and optimal life for those they love, while reducing worry, stress and time off work for family caregivers through:
- Assessment and monitoring
- Planning and problem-solving
- Education and advocacy
There is no charge for the initial inquiry by phone. There is a fee for assessments, consultations, and on-going services at a reasonable hourly rate. Mileage and other expenses are not included in hourly rates. Please inquire.